Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

JUST DO IT!

I have been thinking of starting a healthy a fitness blog for a while but have been procrastinating, insecure, scared and uncertain but decided to just do it!

I am starting this blog to document my fight against fat! My journey and relationship with weight has been a long and painful one. I felt like I was born with the fat gene and for a long time I felt sorry for myself. I stopped feeling sorry for myself and started actively fighting fat, I lost and maintained10kg and will be sharing my stories and journey with you.

Over the years I have tried numerous diets and exercise programs and I will be reviewing them. I will also be sharing what worked for me and what might work for you. There are numerous diets and exercise fads out there and I will save you the work by testing them out so you don't have to.

I would love to help you reach your weightloss/goals so join me and let us FIGHT FAT one day at a time!


2 comments:

  1. Im excited! Im on a healthy living journey and im excited to follow and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks...what health goals are you working towards at the moment? x

    ReplyDelete