Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I FELL ASLEEP IN PILATES CLASS #fitnessfail

Hello gorgeous army, hope your day is going ok. I had a pretty busy morning, was up at 4.20am(could not go back to sleep) which is crazy as I went to bed at midnight. Anyhoo I had a prayer meeting at 7am and went to the gym afterwards for a weight training session. Post weights, I saw a Pilates class was starting and I thought why not; I have been having super sore hamstrings from trying to grow a booty(more on that later) and I felt Pilates might help.

Walked into the class, got my mat set up and was ready to be stretched. We started with
slow breathing and soon we were on our back stretching, somewhere along the line I dozed off! I am not sure how that happened, I guess lying down post-stretching and the breathing knocked me out. What a fitness fail! I think I even had a mini dream thats how tired I felt, just hope nobody noticed... too awkward!

Have you guys had any embarrassing or funny fitness fails? I would love to hear from you.

Love Nemi x

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been that tired but not in class fortunately. Eyah! First fitness fail I can remember is me being in a yoga class and breaking out in a fit of giggles because I and the guy next to me were STRUGGLING with whatever pose - I think it was a one-legged thing. See wahala. I didn't go back but I know I can handle it better now.

    ReplyDelete